Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What do you have to do to open up an advise column online?

I want to try to make some money online by setting up an advise column dealing with family relationships and interrelationships. I am a psychology student almost ready to graduate and a Mediator with 20 years of experience. I believe that I can use this experience and knowledge assisting people and family with serious issues. The problem is that I have no idea of where to start. The client would pay for the advice. What do you guys think?

What do you have to do to open up an advise column online?
The Yahoo Answers are free, and there are a lot of free sites. I go see someone, but it costs money. I like doing research online. You would have to develop a website first, or hire someone. Frankly with all of the bills I have to pay with mental health, I wouldn't want to fork over more money online. That's just me.


No comments:

Post a Comment