Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Online Surveys For a 16 year old that actually pays good money?

Okay, so i'm 16. I signed up for a few different survey sites but they all either pay so little for their surveys and it takes forever to get any significant amount, or they like never send me any surveys. Anyone know of a site that pays a pretty decent amount of money? Also, if anyone knows a site where teens can review movies or games for cash..share them too. thanks.

Online Surveys For a 16 year old that actually pays good money?
dont do it...i beg of you..i am 15 and i signed up for these surveys..these people ask for your information..then they call u and send u stuff...one time i signed my dad up for some movie club...they sent us a dvd! and my dad called and said that he never signed up for anything..lol..all that for a quarter..lmao..then some people kept on calling my house telling us we ordered a free health kit...u wont get any money..its not worth it...ur better off selling stuff on ebay....you probally waste more electricity on your computer than u actually make money
Reply:I think you answered your own question.


No comments:

Post a Comment