Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I've heard of it- can in UK please refer me to online surveys that pay cash(check)NOT pay-pal pymt+no fees??

I heard from alot of folks who make spare money online doing surveys-I've also seen warnings from them advising me to watch out for the real ones who actually pay out, with no fee's-I cannot get an account with PayPal, so do any (UK) pay by normal check in the post????

I've heard of it- can in UK please refer me to online surveys that pay cash(check)NOT pay-pal pymt+no fees??
I am replying as someone who has investigated hundreds of these so-called paid survey companies both here in the U.K and all over the world and can say with hand on heart there are none that do not involve some kind of scam.


Most pay out (if you are lucky) in vouchers and a great deal of them insist on referrals.


Also if you are lucky enough to find a legitimate company you will find that you will only be paid peanuts with most surveys earning you pence,rather than pounds.


The other problem you have with these companies is they sell your details to other companies although,they say they will not,the trouble is being able to prove they have not sold your details to Marketing companies.


Please please avoid these scams like the plague.


No comments:

Post a Comment