Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Can u refer me a ONLINE JOB that really pays some money?

Must be geniune!

Can u refer me a ONLINE JOB that really pays some money?
No one pays. All are scam. Mark my words.





No so called "Online Job" or "work at home" site will give you physical details like their postal address or telephone numbers. Why? you tell me.





When you come across such site do one thing. There is site called http://www.networksolutions.com this is not a "Online job" site. They are the online registrar of websites. They keep record of all the websites in the world.





Here you can find a section called WHOIS. Click this. In next page you can type the name of any website. They will tell you that whom this site is registered to. What is his postal address, telephone numbers etc.





Search here for yahoo, google microsoft etc. After that search your desired "online Jobs" website here. You will be amazed to see the results.





Take my friendly advice. Keep away from these people.





I know you'll not trust me now. But you will realise later.

cleaning dog teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment