Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How can you make gold in Silkroad Online?

I have bought gold for Silkroad Online. But I spent it all on low level stuff. Now I only have 13 million gold left. I can't order gold anymore. I don't wanna waste my money. Is there a tricky way to get gold besides selling stuff? I tried selling elements, but thats crappy. Any ideas?

How can you make gold in Silkroad Online?
You're wrong!! Have you ever tried selling wind 2? its worth 1k-2k each! keep making them and u can get a million! or u can try 5 star trade run from jangan to hotan, You'll need yur guild obviously.


If they dont work, its ur server, economy is screwed up because of too much gold botters, dun support gold botters, i havent played for along time... i had level 68 hybrid nuker, i played greece. during tht time i only sold to get elements, i heard there are new updates for the trader and thief and hunter thing, perhaps u should try tht. just dun buy gold%26gt;_%26lt; ruins the servers economy
Reply:Don't use gold hacks - they're quite annoying since you're not being true. Here's what you do. Buy lvl 8 bladesand then use destroyer rondo on them and you'll end up getting a lot of elements. Sell them and you'll get rich pretty quickly. Save your money until higher levels.


No comments:

Post a Comment