Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is Zecco the online broker good for a small money investor making a couple trades a month?

I keep seeing Zecco, I was wondering if it would be right for me? I only plan on investing like $200 up front and maybe $100 a month and making a handful of trades a month, would they be good for me? I saw they seem to be the cheapest per trade so I figured there was some catch like an account maintenance fee or something like that???

Is Zecco the online broker good for a small money investor making a couple trades a month?
You'll have to look into them further, but I don't think they have any other kind of fees. You'll have to use a discount broker like Zecco because even with one or two trades a month, the trading costs will start to add up after a while if you're paying $7 or $9.99 a trade.





I use mbtrading.com, which only charge $1/trade, and they've worked pretty good for me.
Reply:I recommend you give this free E-book a shot. It's an easy, fast download and the potential gains from reading it are enormous!


No comments:

Post a Comment