Sunday, August 22, 2010

Work online from home?

I am from India. I am good at troubleshooting software and hardware problems.





I would like to know if there are any sites, where I could possibly make some money online from home. Im looking for some extra income and I want to know if there is something out there I can do.





If this helps : I have PC at home with 2.4GHz, 768MB RAM and Internet bandwidth of 256 KBpS. Leasure time for 3 to 4 hours.








Please help me, I really need to make some more money. I am in trouble.

Work online from home?
I work from home posting discussions, responses, images, rating others, and choosing 'best response'... It's a nice community of people across the globe (India too!) sharing their opinions and helping each other, much like this site except myLot pays! You also recieve commission on refferrals. Please join us. It's not enough to quit your day job but it is steady payment and a little extra money.





I hope you find what you're looking for : ) GOOD LUCK!





http://www.mylot.com/?ref=MySpot

braces teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment