Thursday, August 19, 2010

Online order for sword,got it canceled,cant get my money back please help but first read my brief story?

Hi gays ,I'm writing back .Please help.I order a sword for a present from "kingofswords.com" waited for 3 weeks ,didn't arrive send them email and the answer was " it is still in the customs" . As it is for present till it comes will take ages( 3 weeks waited+ still in the customs case+ 1or two+ 3 weeks till arrive is almost two months or more. So I cancel the order and the refund must be send strait back because the order wasn't shipped. I send them 5-6 mail to get my money back and just one email after a month that I will get the refund asap .But doesn't look like is going to happen so I need your help people. Thanks. I someone can tell me any authorities in USA that I can write to to get my money or lodge a complaint or prevent someone been ripped off from them in the future. Thanks all of you there. Nik from NZ

Online order for sword,got it canceled,cant get my money back please help but first read my brief story?
You probably got screwed as do many people that order from Scott Marlatt of Marietta Georgia. He is a crook. Plain and simple. If you have any problems report it to the better business bureau in the US. They know who this guy is. He has lots of complaints against him already. The website below is his page at the BBB website. Good luck. Please warn everyone you know about this guy. He needs to be dealt with harshly.


No comments:

Post a Comment