Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where do I get money to start a carwash business?

I would like to start a carwash business in my town that is a Carwash and cafe. The idea is to go wash your car and while your car is being washed you can have Spanish/ Latino food from the cafe. We will serve foods from all sorts of Latin Countries. I recently took an Enterpernuership seminar where they tought us about business. I sucessfully completed the course but I was too busy to take the second course they offer on financial freedom. In the course they never tought us how to start the business we wanted. They just thought us how to stay sucessful in it.I heard from a friend of my mom that the government has free unclaimed money online or at certain banks that I can get to start the business. I have searched but most sources want to charge me for the money. How can I make starting this car wash business possible and where do I go to get the money for it? And can I get it free without having to take a loan or pay anything? I am only 18 years old and a Senior in High school. thanks

Where do I get money to start a carwash business?
write a good business plan and then go find people / banks who will want to invest in it.
Reply:First, I don't wanna shoot down your dream, but the whole cafe/food thing I think is a swing and a miss, however if you can obtain the real estate, a car wash could probably be pretty profitable, particularly if it was an automated deal or a coin-op thing. But honestly, I'm just trying to save you from wasting time on what doesn't sound like a good idea. You have to consider what the consumer wants, and what's a winning idea. Imagine the car wash goes okay, but no one (as I suspect) uses this "cafe". You're stuck with paying the lease on some building, etc. when you could have saved all that money by just getting the outdoor washing facilities. (Not to mention, where are you going to find an odd piece of real estate that would accomodate all of that)





At any rate, you can (though it's not easy) obtain "government grants" to start businesses (among other things)... But you'd REALLY have to have a plan, not just an idea.





As for unclaimed money, that's an entirely different thing. There are TENS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS in Unclaimed money out there, but it's "unclaimed" because it belongs to someone already. 7 in 10 Americans are owed a claim from forgotten bank accounts, stocks, uncashed checks, insurance overpayments, etc.





Considering you're 18, it's unlikely that you're owed any money, but more than likely your friends and family are owed some, it all depends how much (some people are owed millions, others just a hundred bucks, etc.)





If your family is interested, or you think they'd give you a cut, I'd search at UnclaimedMoney.net





http://www.unclaimedmoney.net


No comments:

Post a Comment