Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I make money by people viewing my website?

Okay so Im trying to start an online cosmetics store.


How Do I buy a domain(website)


will I get money off of people looking at my site?


please do not respond with "hmm I dont know good luck!"


cause I need answers.


I'm 13 and very good with selling and making products.

How do I make money by people viewing my website?
You can start to sell your goods on ebay instead of building a website of your own. Website of yours need a lot of money to be pumped in to bring traffic and advertising. On ebay you have buyers ready so dont worry just join ebay for free and learn the tricks.
Reply:I know from advertising and actually selling your products on the website. But just from viewers hope this website answers your question.


No comments:

Post a Comment