Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why can't I send money to UAE using western union online?

I have done it before, but then it just stopped. it says that the service is "temporarily unavalible" But it has been months.

Why can't I send money to UAE using western union online?
temporary means that it's a computer thing that is most likely being updated.


wait a couple days and try again or ask your local western union to call you once the glitch is fixed.


My girlfriend was on vacation in the UAE a couple months ago and I sent her money using Western Union %26amp; had no problem at all ,so I know that it works most of the time.
Reply:Strange. They are offering their services here, and also have an internet site and a freephone number for customer service in the UAE. Did you try to the transfer using a credit card? There are some restrictions for transfers using credit cards from what I saw on their website.





As another example, I was trying to send money from UAE to South Africa with Western Union... it's not possible at all, not even via the call centre! How strange is that?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment