Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is this a good way of making money?

I recently got into 'freelance writing' I found this site





www.Helium.com





has anyone got any tips etc for me?





I have a blog here:





http://mywritinghelium.blogspot.com/





is there any way to better advertise it?





or make money online a cpmpletely different way?


Thanks.

Is this a good way of making money?
Unless you've got a website which has thousands/millions of hits theres not really no other way of making money online. Unless you have a online shop or something. :(
Reply:I recommend you join Wealthy Affiliate for quality information on multiple ways of making money online. They even have lots of tips on ways to advertise your site.





If you want a sure way of making money online, I really think you should give Wealthy Affiliate a try! If you do join, I recommend you check out the forums and ask the same question there, since the people there have many years of experience and can tell you exactly how you can the most out of your site(s).





In my opinion, however, free-lance writing is a tad risky as it's not guaranteed someone will buy the article. I'd recommend drop shipping or affiliate marketing.





So check out Wealthy Affiliate at http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com/?a_aid=M...


If you're serious about making money online, then I KNOW this is the right place for you.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment