Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need money?

What's the best way to make money online.

I need money?
http://www.*********.com/?signupCode=gil...





If a website asks you for money before telling YOU how to make money online... well.. you've just learned HOW they make thier money. They set you up doing the exact same thing.





I use ********* with great results. I don't make a living on it, or anything, but I am earning enough to cover Christmas presents easily.





This one isn't for another survey site. It's a 100% free to play %26amp; win game site, which has a MUCH better payout than a lot of the survey sites.





http://www.*********.com/?signupCode=gil...





********* is a site that you play 1 game at, as often as you like, for free. You win points when you win the game, from 10 to 5000 points. The points are then able to be used to buy gift cards. They equal 1000 pts = $1, with the minimum being a $25 gift card (though, I am lobbying for smaller amounts, like $5 to McDonalds, or Starbucks, etc).





You have 14 businesses to choose from, including Best Buy, Buy.Com, Bath %26amp; Body Works, Target, and Walmart.





You get 1000 pts for signing up from a referral (my link above), and I get 100 pts, plus 400 after you've played for 100 plays. That only took me about an hour, actually, to get the 100 plays under my belt.





Sooo... feel free to join, or not. It is fun for keeping me occupied. If you play lots of arcade style games online, you'll like it. The game gets a bit monotonous, but, again, you win stuff for playing. You can also win cash prizes- $25, $250, $50,000, and $1,008,000 are the current prizes available. No one has ever won the 50k or 1m prize, but the site IS still somewhat new. The $250 prize has been won at least twice, and the $25 prize has been won several times over, at least once per day. I personally have not won any cash.





Membership is 18 and up, US %26amp; Canada. Prizes are in USD.





There are also weekly contests for who has the most plays, who earned the most points, and who got the most referral points. Prize for each category is $25 cash.





During the game, survey's will pop up from time to time for 100 extra bonus points.





http://www.*********.com/?signupCode=gil...





I've been a member since September 25th, with 3 $25 gift cards under my belt, and I already am over 1/3rd of the way to my 4th.


No comments:

Post a Comment