Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where do I get money to start a carwash business?

I would like to start a carwash business in my town that is a Carwash and cafe. The idea is to go wash your car and while your car is being washed you can have Spanish/ Latino food from the cafe. We will serve foods from all sorts of Latin Countries. I recently took an Enterpernuership seminar where they tought us about business. I sucessfully completed the course but I was too busy to take the second course they offer on financial freedom. In the course they never tought us how to start the business we wanted. They just thought us how to stay sucessful in it.I heard from a friend of my mom that the government has free unclaimed money online or at certain banks that I can get to start the business. I have searched but most sources want to charge me for the money. How can I make starting this car wash business possible and where do I go to get the money for it? And can I get it free without having to take a loan or pay anything? I am only 18 years old and a Senior in High school. thanks

Where do I get money to start a carwash business?
Your mom's friend is wrong about all that free unclaimed government money sitting around waiting to be given to someone who wants to start a business. Lots of people think that, but it isn't true. If the government just gave out money to everyone who wanted to start a business, the government would be even farther in debt than it is now!





Warning: the websites that say they'll help you get grants to start a business will just take your money for their fees, and not really do anything for you.





You might be able to get a loan for part of the money you'd need, if you can show the ability to pay it back and a solid business plan. Other than that, your startup money would come from personal savings, or borrowing from friends and relatives.





Start by writing up a business plan if you haven't already done that. Part of the plan will be to list everything you'd need to start and to operate the business, an estimate of the cost, and where you'll get the money.


No comments:

Post a Comment