Saturday, November 19, 2011

Money throught Internet for Moldova residents?

I'm a student from Moldova. I've tried to find ways to make money online but those I've found require things that I cannot have such as: Paypal (that isn't available form my country). I would be very thankful if you could suggest me some work on/through internet, but the payment method must be such as: Debit/credit card, bank transfer, www.moneybookers.com, Western Union or Money Gram, American Express checks.


I'm a hard-working and willing to work person ready to do any job that I can afford.


Things I can do:


1. Knowing 4 languages: Russian, Romanian, English, French


2. Fast typing


3. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint





Thank you in advance!

Money throught Internet for Moldova residents?
They work through paypal, but the owner is really nice and could probably work something out if you contact them.





I am an affiliate for a web hosting %26amp; design company. We're geared towards getting local businesses websites so that they can expand their presence. Since more people are buying online, it gives them the opportunity to take advantage of that market.








I make about 5-8 sales per week. I cant give you exact commission but my average per week is about $400. On a bad week it could be $200.





This program is kinda make money online.





It doesn't cost anything to sign up, and you don't "have to" buy a product.





But if you work hard in your spear time, or make it full time, you can make some serious cash. Payments are made via Paypal.





It cant hurt to check it out.


The link is below.





buy u sphere. com


No comments:

Post a Comment