Saturday, November 19, 2011

Money issue HELP!!??

I need help because I want to make money online by doing surveys, but I dont know which sites are Legit. Please help me find clean-slate online surveys. I really need help. I'm 15 and in need of quick cash...Thanks; any other form of making money accepted, too...THANKS IN ADVANCE%26lt;3

Money issue HELP!!??
Forget about those surveys. You will get quickly bored, people will be charged for your information so they too can catch another sucker. You don't want to wasted your time on this. I doubt if there is any legitimate way to make money online. Make a list of your skills, create a flyer and put it out to your neighbors. Leave them on the counters of stores you frequent. Drum up some business by getting outside.
Reply:Work-at-Home ads usually don't pay off. Be especially wary of ads that





promise huge annual salaries; they often require expensive upfront fees





with no guarantee. You risk losing your money and wasting a lot of time





and energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment